About JEP Communications
JEP is a privately owned and operated nationwide telecommunications provider specializing in Voice-over-the-Internet Protocol (VoIP) service and the related equipment and broadband services required to support it. The company was founded in 2003 to provide voice, cellular, wireless, and broadband service to small and medium-sized businesses through strategic partners and subcontractors. Our VoIP backbone provider is a privately owned and operated nationwide CLEC certified, facilities based network engineered to provide business-grade, IP-based voice and other value-added services.
We are one of the few experienced high quality VoIP providers available today. We have a proven track record of successful deployments and deliver on our promise of first class service. Experience a different telecom company. Contact us today.
- Enhanced Services: innovative voice applications that compete with mobile service.
- Unmatched Service Continuity: Ensure uninterrupted service through added levels of redundancy.
- Network Convergence: Cost-effective migration to converged network infrastructure.
- Phased Migration: Incremental implementation strategies that minimize financial outlay and leverage existing telecom equipment.
- Out of Region Solutions: Provide ubiquitous sets of services to all locations regardless of size, geography, and premises equipment.
- Unified Messaging Solution: Provide feature-rich unified messaging housed within JEP.
- Streamlined Operations: Integrate support teams for voice and data services for more effective coverage.
- Certified Solutions: Rapid installation and support with tested and documented equipment interoperability